What's on your mind?
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
Today, I've posted the DangareepoI article and the anime will be released on August the ninth on my channel Tomoe Animation on YouTube.
1 Vote in Poll
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others. The content from your Forum has been converted to Discussions posts, so nothing has been lost.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions
I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants the series to go on!
After some of my work has been stolen, I decided to help everyone to save their creations. So I created a template. It's a notice template, telling someone else to keep their hands of your work. You can add it to your pages, in order to protect them from thiefs.
Just replace the "User:FairySina" with your username and your name will show up.
I'm making a policy guideline. Please make sure that you read all of it and ensure that you follow the rules. Please be aware that I like to retain everybody's freedom, so I tried to make the policy fair as possible.
It can be found here.